Official complaint against the match officials

Re: Lee mason

Terrible refereeing performance yet again. I don't like the idea of "the fa are against us" but all i see is bad decision after bad decision every week it seems.

Re: City 4: Referee 2: Wolves 1

Sums up my thoughts exactly ! The most blatant thing was when he totally ignored Wolves time wasting in the first half then starts waving is arms at Hart to hurry up !!! Unbelievable.

Then 5 minutes of injury time...... wtf !!

Ragnarok said:
City really need to put in a official complaint against Lee Mason. Today was the most clear cut case of biased refereeing that i have seen for a very long time.

so glad you posted this, i said the same thing at the game, if it was a one off and widespread throughout the prem i could understand but it happens to us on a weekly basis and to make things worse scum get all the help they need to win games.

it glaring bias and something has to be done to keep our national game a credible sport, its an expesive pastime and people wont go if the result is determined by a cheat.

No complaints about the penalty or their 3rd, but overall very poor refereeing from Mason. Every decision went to Wolves.

The 5 minutes time added I can accept, there were 5 subs so 2.30 secs plus whatever, but at 3-1 up i wondered how many we would need to score to cancel the refs bias..

After we got level, I said if he gets the slightest chance he is going to give a penalty to them, the way he was refereeing the game had it written all over it. He also seem t be constantly in the way of City passing moves.

I thought, although the ref wasn't brilliant, he certainly didn't deserve the grief he got.

Yes Dzeko got elbowed, pushed and pulled all afternoon, but its what most forwards get every game. Other than that gripe i had no complaints.

I sit in the South Stand upper tier and my first instinct was goal for their third.

Poor defending rather than poor refereeing.

theevilweasel said:
I thought, although the ref wasn't brilliant, he certainly didn't deserve the grief he got.

Yes Dzeko got elbowed, pushed and pulled all afternoon, but its what most forwards get every game. Other than that gripe i had no complaints.

I sit in the South Stand upper tier and my first instinct was goal for their third.

Poor defending rather than poor refereeing.

No offence mate but may I suggest Specsavers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.