Official Copenhagen v City thread

Grand Master Ram Rod

Get this going now to forget Pompey.

After Robinho's performances especially away from home, I think he needs to be dropped and given a reality check. I'd stick with 2 defensive midfielders since we're away so I'd bring Dunne back and put Kompany in midfield.

.....................Given.....................
Logan.....Dunne.....Onuoha.....Bridge
...........Zabaleta...Kompany............
SWP..............Ireland...........Bellamy
....................Caicedo...................

Subs: Hart, Richards (if injured then Garrido), Berti, Weiss, Elano, Sturridge (if injured then Evans), Robinho.

Copenhagen 1 (Niclas Jensen) City 0.

-----------------------------------------GIVEN--------------------------------------------------

----RICHARDS---------------DUNNE-----------------ONOHUA------------------BRIDGE----------

----SWP---------------------KOMPANY--------------ZABLETA---------------ROBINHO---------

-------------------------BELLAMY--------------------CAICEDO-------------------------------

4-4 FUCKING 2.

Ireland needs a rest.

Lol why do people keep saying Ireland needs a rest when he had the 28th Dec-28th of Jan off just recently. They used to play games a day after each other in the old days and players are much fitter today.

As I didn't think we had a hope in Hell of winning at FC Schalke, maybe City will surprise everybody. Dunne and Onuoha at the back with Given behind them should hopefully stop us leaking goals. Dunne and Given generally play well together for the Republic, but I am not sure where our goals will come from and so will optimistically predict a 0-0 draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.