Official Copenhagen v City thread

I definately would have taken a score draw before the game started and despite conceding the last minute goal, I'm still happy with the result, and the fact we looked pretty dominant especially as the away team.
Before the match I really didn't know how we would get on but after tonight I'm really confident we can progress as they're going to have to attack which should play right into our hands with the pace and skill we have upfront.

Quagmire blue said:
I definately would have taken a score draw before the game started and despite conceding the last minute goal, I'm still happy with the result, and the fact we looked pretty dominant especially as the away team.
Before the match I really didn't know how we would get on but after tonight I'm really confident we can progress as they're going to have to attack which should play right into our hands with the pace and skill we have upfront.
Agreed.

Mark - TheBlue said:
No point saying "ye but at COMS we can win da game hehehehehehehehe"
Need to learn to play away. Simple.

Exactly, We don't always play at home, we have to get away sorted, City are a laughing stock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.