Official Copenhagen v City thread

keemanan said:
Should have been 4-1 before they scored, I saw nothing tonight to suggest we will struggle in the 2nd leg.
Why did Richards crouch AGAIN for the second goal , why does he make himself small in the area?

Apart from the dodgy defence.....if they were to score first a COMS our defence would crumble even more. Have we come back from being 1-0 down this season (apart from Blackburn) ?

bluetoo said:
Robbie needs to show more commitment...he shirked tackles and wouldnt track back tonight...in ANY away game in Europe thats suicide.
Felt sorry when he went off, no cheers or fck all. He should go, we dont deserve him and our team isnt ready. Do I hear anyone calling Bellers?

keemanan said:
Should have been 4-1 before they scored, I saw nothing tonight to suggest we will struggle in the 2nd leg.
Why did Richards crouch AGAIN for the second goal , why does he make himself small in the area?

It might be the weight of the diamond earings!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got to say I don't see Hughes going anywhere. He will either go similar to sven at the end of the season or he'll get summer transfer window and then tested from that.

may need to be off-topic but for anyone who fancies watching what could be a promising moment for england in sport haha, gimme a shout as I have a stream for the cricket.

BurnCK said:
bluemoon1078 said:
Goater666 said:
Good performance but shit defending.

Im actually reasonably happy, i was expecting to get dicked 3-0 or something. So actually scoring is good for us.

Spot on mate, other than the obvious it was a very decent performance. We were away from home in Europe FFS!

Doesnt excuse slack defending.....if it was a one off then you could forgive, but every week Im waiting for someone to cock up a clearance, or lose a man in the box.

I quite agree, Nor should it prompt the usual Hughes out shite from certain knobheads!

But overall a perfectly acceptable result in Copenhagen, and anyone who thinks otherwise needs their bumps feeling!

More embarrassing hysteria every tome something doesn't go 100% our way.

Agree with the above. Would have took this before game, but we should of scored about 5 and gave away 2 silly silly goals...

Jesus city you stress me out something wicked!!!

2-2 beforehand i would have been well chuffed but the circumstances in the game has really cheesed me off. They were there for the taking tonight and we should have won by at least 2 goals. Not many teams will play tactics into our hands like that very often at home

Before there late goal i was going to come on here all positive and not talk about some of the shit i seen BUT City have took me over the edge again.

- Defending Set Pieces was a shambles SAY NO MORE
- Richards (Think he thought he was a centre half again)
- Robinho not interested 80% effort at most and that pisses me off
- Bellamy not looking along the line for his runs
- SWP final ball and his shooting s**t

If we get beat next week we only have ourselves to blame.

Lverpool will stuff us on Sunday. If Benitez watched that he would be laughing his tits off.

RANT OVER TRULY PI**ED OFF AGAIN

BurnCK said:
keemanan said:

Apart from the dodgy defence.....if they were to score first a COMS our defence would crumble even more. Have we come back from being 1-0 down this season (apart from Blackburn) ?

To be fair I do agree with you in that our defence looked as dodgy as ever.

However, I don't think we will crumble at ours. if they DO get a goal at COMS I can only see us stepping up a gear and wiping the floor with them.

We should have won by at least two clear goals tonight, the chances were there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.