Official Copenhagen v City thread

Awfull defending. Strong midfield and great going forward. 2-2 was a fair result. I wonder what happened with the defence since the Pearce era. We were so solid and managed to stay up with the least scored goals at home ever (didnt we?). Micah and Dunne were rock solid but today they were all just poor. We really need some proper coaching for our defence. Our players has great potential but something goes wrong pretty much every time these days.

Oh well... 2-2 away is an decent result. So dissapointed at the end there.

Egl said:
Awfull defending. Strong midfield and great going forward. 2-2 was a fair result. I wonder what happened with the defence since the Pearce era. We were so solid and managed to stay up with the least scored goals at home ever (didnt we?). Micah and Dunne were rock solid but today they were all just poor. We really need some proper coaching for our defence. Our players has great potential but something goes wrong pretty much every time these days.

Oh well... 2-2 away is an decent result. So dissapointed at the end there.
Under Pearce I remember going an entire half season at home without scoring.

Good result but that goal in the last minute really pissed me off. We just lost concentration at the back and as a result they got an undeserved draw.

This result means they need to attack us at COMS and I can see us ripping them apart on the counter.

Pezzer2 said:
Jesus city you stress me out something wicked!!!

2-2 beforehand i would have been well chuffed but the circumstances in the game has really cheesed me off. They were there for the taking tonight and we should have won by at least 2 goals. Not many teams will play tactics into our hands like that very often at home

Before there late goal i was going to come on here all positive and not talk about some of the shit i seen BUT City have took me over the edge again.

- Defending Set Pieces was a shambles SAY NO MORE
- Richards (Think he thought he was a centre half again)
- Robinho not interested 80% effort at most and that pisses me off
- Bellamy not looking along the line for his runs
- SWP final ball and his shooting s**tIf we get beat next week we only have ourselves to blame.

Lverpool will stuff us on Sunday. If Benitez watched that he would be laughing his tits off.

RANT OVER TRULY PI**ED OFF AGAIN

NOT BEING FUNNY BUT WHAT A TOSSER YOU ARE. SWP MADE A GREAT CHANCE AND FOLLOWED BY A POOR SHOT BUT HE WAS FUCKING QUALITY AND MADE THE SECOND GOAL AS HE CONTROLLED THE BALL STOPPED WHIPED HIS FACE AND THEN MADE A BRILLIANT CROSS. ONCE AGAIN THIS IS PISSING ME OF CITY FANS ARE GETTING MORE BITTER BY THE MINUTE. IF WE WOULD HAVE WON YOU WOULDNT OF SAID ANYTHING. 2-2 IS A GREAT RESULT IN A COUNTRY WERE THE CONDITION WHERE THAT BAD.

ALSO SAYING LIVERPOOL WILL STUFF US IS A TOTAL DISGRACE M8.

RAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG????????

Pezzer2 said:
Lverpool will stuff us on Sunday. If Benitez watched that he would be laughing his tits off.

Laughing about how familiar it was, perhaps. They know lots about drawing games they should have won.

our defence was a disgrace 2nite.
wouldv taken 2-2 before the game started, but we shudv hammered them.

I think wer in for a dissapointing 2nd half of the season;

was delighted with bridge when he first signed, not too sure bout him anymore.
i love swp, but hes just not doin it anymore for some reason
hope de jong improves, not a great start
robinho can look uninterested which worries me
Richards isnt the same player this season
Same with Dunne

Come on MH, turn this around!!!

I thought SWP had a good game tonight and I have been very critical of him recently.

Zab and Vinny were good.

We had a free-kick in their half about 30 seconds before they scored and just passed it straight to them. Whoever took it should get the bollocking of a lifetime. We had the game there and then if we just took our time and kept possession. Then when we gave it away there was no pressure on the ball at all.

Overall I suppose a scoring draw is a good result but we should have already sown the tie up.

Should still go through.

I thought Given looked dodgy,missed a cross,dropped that easy cross,seems to want to take a second touch before cleraing back passes which always shits me out.Doesnt seem to have taken command yet of the defence which is why i thought he was brought in.
Still despite my moans i would have taken 2-2 before the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.