OFFICIAL! David Silva is a Blue [Merged]

samharris said:
The Blue said:
All the best Pablo and thanks for the updates - Silva will be a great player for us, i am sure!
I hope Valencia's younger players suprise a few teams in La Liga this year!

Thanks Pablo..keep in touch..

This. Stick around if you like tio.

yessssss! get in there THANKYOU SHIEK MANSOOR AND GARY COOK!
what a signing lets do the raggs next year twice!!!!
CTIDx

Re: SSN Breaking News: City agree deal with Valencia for David S

BlueBoy85 said:
oakiecokie said:
Sorry but are you suggesting you don`t know anything ??
The world and his wife know that the new incoming President at Barca comes in tomorrow and Yaya and his agent have stated publicly that they want to talk to him before they make a full committment to City.

Well obviously I dont know this, thats why i was asking if you knew something?

Sorry pal just thought it was common knowledge,so apologies if you felt I jumped down your throat,not intended.
Anyway today is a time to rejoice and take the piss tome out of the Rags.

have a little respect here for our scouse and manure neighbours,it looks like there forums have gone into meltdown,never mind at least ushited have owen

Just told a rag twat about this in work, his reply- "wasteful city, should have tried to buy giggs" lol fucking jealousy was reeking off him, COME ON CITY!! I can't wait for the new season to start!

Re: SSN Breaking News: City agree deal for David Silva (MERGED)

The Pink Panther said:
Citycitytid said:
The scousers ain't happy...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=259677.80" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... =259677.80</a>

I'm just sick of football completely. Utterly utterly sick to the back fucking teeth of it.

Used to be that it was the only thing in my life that made me excited, now it's just a complete bore and only getting worse. It's not about having billions and being able to compete right at the top, it's just about being able to compete at all, but how the fuck is that even possible when all you see is billionaire clubs buying up everything that moves and then laughing about it like it's anything to be proud of? It's fucking cringeworthy.

Well my old scouse buddy, welcome to my world from 2003 - 2008

Exactly mate.

I can understand where this bitterness comes from but if any football fan would say that they would rather not spend a lot of money to compete even if it were available is lying.
I don't agree with some of the fees we have paid over the last few years but this is our opportunity to begin to compete with the big boys who have 'bought' their way to success too - just over a much longer period. Let's not forget that we have had to spend this kind of money just to get close, that shows how poor our squad was/how big the divide was underneath the top 4.
It is always going to look worse on us because we are doing everything in such a short space of time. I know our players will be getting paid very well but how you can say they aren't coming for the potential success as well is beyond me

Re: SSN Breaking News: City agree deal with Valencia for David S

oakiecokie said:
BlueBoy85 said:
Well obviously I dont know this, thats why i was asking if you knew something?

Sorry pal just thought it was common knowledge,so apologies if you felt I jumped down your throat,not intended.
Anyway today is a time to rejoice and take the piss tome out of the Rags.

No worries mate, been on holiday for the last week not really knowing whats going on and then come back to this is awesome.

My Rag mates are reaking with jealousy.

If he comes on as sub v Holland, let's hope he goes nowhere near De Jong! Be nice to him Nigel!

EDIT: Ignore me, i'm a clot. They are playing Paraguay, not Holland!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.