OFFICIAL! David Silva is a Blue [Merged]

This is the signing that takes us from 5th into the top 4 imo. I thought players like Silva would be out of our reach without Champions League football, but it is testament to Khaldoon, Cook, Marwood and most importantly Sheikh Mansour in attracting a player of his calibre to join the club.

Well done to everyone at City and welcome to Manchester David.

yesssss!! I honestly have never been this excited about a signing before! Thanks sheikh : )

delusional liverpool fans reactions hahah

I've always thought he'd be too lightweight for the Prem.

He's shit.

I'm actually quietly confident he'll turn out to be a waste of a big chunk of money for them mongs again.

I think he's overrated and will struggle with the style of football in this league.

I was always quietly worried about him when we were linked to him, to be honest.

Rag mate 3 days ago - hope you dont sign silva hes too good for you.

Me today - david silva??? hahaha

Rag mate- he wont hack it in the prem, he should have stayed in spain

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so how many clubs (from any country) have got players in 6 of the 8 WC quarter finalists then? possible no-one other than us I would suspect!

Mike D said:
Great signing he looked the part against Portugal the other night. Lets hope we can now persuade his mate Torres to come to.

You getting your David's mixed up fella!

DiscoSteve said:
so how many clubs (from any country) have got players in 6 of the 8 WC quarter finalists then? possible no-one other than us I would suspect!

Was just thinking that last night Disco Steve, by my calculations we have the most amount of players still left in the WC from the Prem:

Robbi
Carlito
De Jong
Jerome
Silva
RSC

Welcome to the CoMS Dave Smith!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.