OFFICIAL! David Silva is a Blue [Merged]

Thank you all guys for your support! Anything you want to know about him, just tell me and I´ll try to explain the best I can (as I´ve seen 4 full Valencia CF seasons with Silva in the squad)
PS: I would like to go to Manchester on 8th of August to see friendly MC vs VCF, so if anyone want to join me to show me the stadium and the city I would be most grateful!
Thank you again, and good luck for next season!

Re: SSN Breaking News: City agree deal with Valencia for David S

BlueBoy85 said:
oakiecokie said:
Sorry pal just thought it was common knowledge,so apologies if you felt I jumped down your throat,not intended.
Anyway today is a time to rejoice and take the piss tome out of the Rags.

No worries mate, been on holiday for the last week not really knowing whats going on and then come back to this is awesome.

My Rag mates are reaking with jealousy.

I bet this is better than your holiday though ??
Anywhere nice ??<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:52 am --<br /><br />
Pablo80 said:
Thank you all guys for your support! Anything you want to know about him, just tell me and I´ll try to explain the best I can (as I´ve seen 4 full Valencia CF seasons with Silva in the squad)
PS: I would like to go to Manchester on 8th of August to see friendly MC vs VCF, so if anyone want to join me to show me the stadium and the city I would be most grateful!

Hi Pablo,many thanks for all your posts and hope that all ends up well at Valencia for you and your supporters.
We must try and get you sorted with a lift from Bournemouth to Manchester on the 8th.
Leave it with us mate.

Pablo80 said:
You are a legend Pablo. Thanks for all the info.

Great signing he looked the part against Portugal the other night. Lets hope we can now persuade his mate Torres to come to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.