OFFICIAL! David Silva is a Blue [Merged]

Adam Donnelly said:
What a top signing

How good is it to be a blue right now : )
Amazing, which is why once again I'm stunned people are obsessively trawling other clubs forums just to see what they think. Who cares? Couldn't give a flying fuck what anyone other than city and its fans think tbh. Well done all involved, very impressive signing. Ballague was saying silva has been following our progression for the last year and half, something very encouraging and which helps me get rid of my fear no CL meant no players of this calibre.

Don't be bitter. Competition is what makes the league exciting

Good to see more talent coming into the pl

I would say city actually have more talent in their squad than us now though

from our red friends :)

This signing GUARANTEES that a City player will be lifting the World Cup this summer. Only Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Germany and Holland have a chance of winning it, and we have a player in each of their squads!

6 City players still left in the World Cup. No Rags.

Pigeonho said:
Adam Donnelly said:
What a top signing

Amazing, which is why once again I'm stunned people are obsessively trawling other clubs forums just to see what they think. Who cares? Couldn't give a flying fuck what anyone other than city and its fans think tbh. Well done all involved, very impressive signing. Ballague was saying silva has been following our progression for the last year and half, something very encouraging and which helps me get rid of my fear no CL meant no players of this calibre.

I think it's fair enough. Silva was much coveted by our rivals and it's interesting to see their views on it.

Pigeonho said:
Adam Donnelly said:
What a top signing

In hindsight we should have known it wouldn't have a huge effect. Afterall, we signed Tevez and Adebayor on the back of finishing 10th. Good times.

I work in Sale ( middle ragvania) and the only sound in my office at the moment is the sound of rag teeth grinding together. Am sitting here laughing my socks off.

ono said:
Pigeonho said:
In hindsight we should have known it wouldn't have a huge effect. Afterall, we signed Tevez and Adebayor on the back of finishing 10th. Good times.
And we signed Robinho when Darius Vassell was still a key player for us. What on earth are we gong to do when we actually get into the Champions League!!!!?!?!??!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.