OFFICIAL! David Silva is a Blue [Merged]

You know what's annoying me? Various City fans, and other jealous fans are giving it this excuse:

"Well, he might not fit into to the Premiership because he's not strong enough"

What a load of fucking bollocks. These people must be stuck in 1950 or something to mention such stupid stereotypes.

David Silva is a Spanish international, who has played in the Champions League and regularly plays in Europe. He plays against 'strong leagued' teams all of the time, and you can hardly say that he has failed on the top stage. EVERYWHERE in football is now physically strong, look at Inter last season, hell, look at Barca.

Weak players just don't exist any more at the top levels. Look at the weak players of Ronaldo and Messi, two guys who shrug off 6'5, 15 stone defenders with easy. You can even say Robinho, as he is physically strong and uses his body well.

Flair no longer means weak, and the quicker people realise this, the more beautiful the English game will become.

Damocles said:
You know what's annoying me? Various City fans, and other jealous fans are giving it this excuse:

"Well, he might not fit into to the Premiership because he's not strong enough"

What a load of fucking bollocks. These people must be stuck in 1950 or something to mention such stupid stereotypes.

David Silva is a Spanish international, who has played in the Champions League and regularly plays in Europe. He plays against 'strong leagued' teams all of the time, and you can hardly say that he has failed on the top stage. EVERYWHERE in football is now physically strong, look at Inter last season, hell, look at Barca.

Weak players just don't exist any more at the top levels. Look at the weak players of Ronaldo and Messi, two guys who shrug off 6'5, 15 stone defenders with easy. You can even say Robinho, as he is physically strong and uses his body well.

Flair no longer means weak, and the quicker people realise this, the more beautiful the English game will become.

I bet he have asked Torres about it..

This signing has me more excited that that of Adebayor, Barry, Toure.K...

...in fact, the only one's above it are Robinho and Tevez! Awesome!

it's a great signing. I remember Silva at Euro 08. he never seemed to make a bad pass and could run all day. a really intelligent player. players like him will move us into a dominant possession side ala Barcelona. top signing!!

This sort of player is exactly what we were missing last year. Intelligent, skilful and a real eye for a killer pass.

I love this signing.

Got sick to death of people last year mentioning him and Villa. He is one of those players I thought out of our reach so the fact we pulled the deal off makes it all the more sweeter.

There are some sane fans out there. the Chelsea supporters are level headed about it and even some of the dippers can admit that players are no longer signing here for the "money."

The 'money' line is just a tag to make people feel better. If players played for the badge and history then why arent they banging down the door of the rags and the dippers? Players can now see our potential. I don't doubt some players signed for the money in the early phase. This second wave is an entirely different ball park though. These players can see we are serious now, that we aren't a flash in the pan and we will be the best around very soon. Players now can't afford to wait to join us as if they do they could well miss the opportunity.

Welcome to Manchester David.

The below is making me laugh so hard.

CnutOfAllCnuts
Bald Boring Cnut

Silva, clearly a talented player, but is he any more talented or proven than the likes of Valencia, Nani and Anderson?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f9/silva-city-300617/index5.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f9/silva-city-300617/index5.html</a>

They are also discussing how Tevez isnt even in the top 40 players in the world but the fat Pele is top 5.

svennis pennis said:
I love this signing.

Got sick to death of people last year mentioning him and Villa. He is one of those players I thought out of our reach so the fact we pulled the deal off makes it all the more sweeter.

There are some sane fans out there. the Chelsea supporters are level headed about it and even some of the dippers can admit that players are no longer signing here for the "money."

The 'money' line is just a tag to make people feel better. If players played for the badge and history then why arent they banging down the door of the rags and the dippers? Players can now see our potential. I don't doubt some players signed for the money in the early phase. This second wave is an entirely different ball park though. These players can see we are serious now, that we aren't a flash in the pan and we will be the best around very soon. Players now can't afford to wait to join us as if they do they could well miss the opportunity.

Welcome to Manchester David.

Well, the Chelsea fans have been there before us..I bet they look in at times and remind themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.