OFFICIAL! David Silva is a Blue [Merged]

Re: Is Silva finally a marquee signing?

I wouldn't say Rob or tevez were. For me a marquee signing is one where the player could walk into any team in the world and which makes people think 'fuck me'. People thought 'fuck me' when we bought Rob but more so cos he was a gimmick more than anythin. Also at the point of purchase neither Rob or tevez would get into any team in the world. For me torres would be the signing which makes people go 'fuck me' and get into any team in the world. As for silva, he's more close than Rob or tevez to bein a marquee signing but still just that little bit off being one, imo.

ballinio said:
Pablo80 said:
Thank you all guys for your support! Anything you want to know about him, just tell me and I´ll try to explain the best I can (as I´ve seen 4 full Valencia CF seasons with Silva in the squad)
PS: I would like to go to Manchester on 8th of August to see friendly MC vs VCF, so if anyone want to join me to show me the stadium and the city I would be most grateful!
Thank you again, and good luck for next season!
Thanks Pablo, if your coming to manchester just pm me & i`ll show you the city & look after you no problem.
ps do you like pubs ? Thanks, Ballinio

we should sort out a shambles day in the sun

Re: SSN Breaking News: City agree deal with Valencia for David S

Dubai Blue said:
eqzhop.jpg
New 'pleasuring' material for most on here.

My brother texted me today about it being on ssn.
Couldn't wait to get home and get on here.
I still need to pinch myself sometimes with
what's happened at City in the last 2 years.
Welcome to Manchester David.
I am fckin' buzzin'.
Can't wait for L'pool game i'll be over for it...Come on!!

Project said:
No, Robinho and Tevez were marquee signings. Each has advanced our cause and profile further in their own way. And importantly, all three of which have turned down CL football for us.
i would have to agree with you

Pigeonho said:
I wouldn't say Rob or tevez were. For me a marquee signing is one where the player could walk into any team in the world and which makes people think 'fuck me'. People thought 'fuck me' when we bought Rob but more so cos he was a gimmick more than anythin. Also at the point of purchase neither Rob or tevez would get into any team in the world. For me torres would be the signing which makes people go 'fuck me' and get into any team in the world. As for silva, he's more close than Rob or tevez to bein a marquee signing but still just that little bit off being one, imo.

I remember when Alf-Inge Haland was considered a marquee signing..

S04 said:
Pigeonho said:

I remember when Alf-Inge Haland was considered a marquee signing..
Carl shutt for me!

Pigeonho said:
At the time we signed Robinho I'd say he would've gotten into any side in the world. imo

BlueMo' said:
My brother texted me today about it being on ssn.
Couldn't wait to get home and get on here.
I still need to pinch myself sometimes with
what's happened at City in the last 2 years.
Welcome to Manchester David.
I am fckin' buzzin'.
Can't wait for L'pool game i'll be over for it...Come on!!

good lad..now have a nice cup of tea. :)

Silva and Toure are capable of giving Citeh an edge they lacked last season. On top of that they are still looking at more signings. I think they can be confident of a top 4 spot this coming season.
We on the other hand will be in a similar state as last year. Smalling is hardly a step forward yet (although he may be in time). Hernandez I have high hopes for, we should be more prolific than last season in terms of goals.
If I am brutally honest, this year I think we will struggle to grab a top 4 spot. I am fairly sure we will indeed end up in the top 4 but it is going to be a lot harder going as all our direct competitors seem to be taking bigger steps towards improvement, with the exception of the Scousers who will surely not see a top 4 spot again for a good few seasons coming.

Don't be bitter. Competition is what makes the league exciting
Good to see more talent coming into the Premier League.
I would say city actually have more talent in their squad than us now though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.