OFFICIAL! David Silva is a Blue [Merged]

an alright lpool supporter says
Quote from: .adam on Today at 04:14:25 PM
He's joining a club who were very close to finishing fourth last year, look set to better that this year, are signing great players and can offer top wages.

Why wouldn't he join them?

then a cnut replies back saying

Because he had the chance to move to some of the biggest clubs in the world and chose the new money bags on the block instead?

Not sure why people are getting their knickers in a twist over this and defending his motives. We're well aware that City could be challenging for major trophies over the coming seasons but it still doesn't hide the fact that money was the motivating factor in his move.

then he got told ;)

Defend what bloody motives.If i offered you the exact same job you were in now except with a better chance of promotion and more money youd say no then?And for the last time no "bigger clubs" were bloody in for him!Barcelona chose not to go for him as did Madrid.The only club remotely interest where Chelsea who said they wouldnt meet Valencias price.Fuckin hell some people just love climbing onto a bandwagon..

I work with a lot of Liverpool fans and there silence today when I circulated the good news was deafening, they're sick that we got the guy they've been telling me was the business and would be wearing red for the past 3 years. They're probably formulating a combined story of how he's actually not suited the premier lge and Jovanavic is their preferred option. If we could get Torres too it would just be amazing to see the reaction. More importantly though we could be genuine title contenders next year.

I went to Barca in May and sat with the Valencia fans at Espanyol. Good bunch by the way if a bit quiet but we helped them get some siongs going including at least a humming along to bluemoon, we sang and they went along with it. Their main man was a 12 yr old kid who got all the songs going, awesome lad who we had a good chat with about god's own club and how highly we rated the likes of Silva, Villa, Mata. The valencia fans were keen on the 2 syllable name songs, VI---LLA VI---LLA, ZIG---IC ZIG---IC and the best one SIL---VA!
SIL---VA!

The best player on the pitch was actually Mata so hopefully David can talk him into coming in January when the bank are back on the phone to Los Che. I do feel sorry for the Valencia fans, we've been there always losing your best players but at least theyre still in the chumps lge.

Onwards and upwards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.