OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

he is a good header of the ball and is basically exactly what we need up front.

god i wish i worked high up in city.

city_till_i_thai said:
Blue Phil said:
city_till_i_thai said:
Blue Phil said:
but he can't head the ball
... your joking?
nope, for such a big guy, he's heading ability is poor. Good player with the ball at his feet, shit in the air
im sorry but i disagree with that, he is a good header of the ball

fair enough, everyone's entitled to their opinion :)[/quote]
:) lets kiss

He holds the ball up well, heads it well, is good with his back to goal, can finish.

unfortunatly the baffoons running the show atm cant see this.

The wifes not a happy bunny today shes having a right go cos i took the lap top to the bog with me, everyone takes there lap top for a shit dont they?

hughes has known since Sept / October that he does not posess a target man in the squad

surely it would be very silly if the final day of the transfer window it was RSC for £20-25m or no one

Please tell be we have other options

I'd take crouch for £12-15m rather than RSC.

lol pannuci staying at roma, zenit keep arshavin, keane wont go to spuds... looks like Jo is the big deal of the day LMFAO

Why is everybody expecting more signings? We have bought the players needed to keep us mid-table until the end of the season when Hughes will undoubtedly leave the club by mutual consent. Fortunately we will have only been left with Bellamy as the sole Hughes purchase, so the club will not have wasted too much money.

tempted to march upto eastlands and have my say on ssn that we need a damn target man and a cb and maybe the tvs may be on in the club!

I'll sit here quite happy as long as we don't make a sudden £20 million+ bid for RSC

What Hughes has got is good enough to do well, he needs to make something good of what we've got rather than spending £20 million + on another 'proven premiership player'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.