OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

i would laugh if everyone goes mental... but then we unviel kaka for 130 million... nobody would know wtf was going on... it would turn out that we went back and AC decided to keep to the silence agreement this time

The Fat el Hombre said:
I'll sit here quite happy as long as we don't make a sudden £20 million+ bid for RSC

What Hughes has got is good enough to do well, he needs to make something good of what we've got rather than spending £20 million + on another 'proven premiership player'

Surely a few more signings wouldn't go a-miss though! Strenght in depth and all that!

Blue Phil said:
i would laugh if everyone goes mental... but then we unviel kaka for 130 million... nobody would know wtf was going on... it would turn out that we went back and AC decided to keep to the silence agreement this time
after kaka slagged us and called us clueless i doubt he would be coming lol ( great if he did though)

bobmcfc said:
Blue Phil said:
after kaka slagged us and called us clueless i doubt he would be coming lol ( great if he did though)

rofl at the idea of that.

not gna happen

NEXT

Pollerz said:
tempted to march upto eastlands and have my say on ssn that we need a damn target man and a cb and maybe the tvs may be on in the club!

0870 062 1894 - give city a ring, make a suggestion
lol

Blue Phil said:
LMFAO

How great would that be? I am happy with our signings so far, and i don't want us to sign arshavin or keane or anyone just because they are available... BUT i would like ...nono I DEMAND a target man and a CB.. please , pretty please???

Numptyed said:
The wifes not a happy bunny today shes having a right go cos i took the lap top to the bog with me, everyone takes there lap top for a shit dont they?

I thought so too. either that or wifi on my phone

BLUEBOY16 said:
Pollerz said:
tempted to march upto eastlands and have my say on ssn that we need a damn target man and a cb and maybe the tvs may be on in the club!

0870 062 1894 - give city a ring, make a suggestion
lol

Go for it they need a sodding wake up call tell them to get their finger out of there arse and hurry up for god sake

Numptyed said:
The wifes not a happy bunny today shes having a right go cos i took the lap top to the bog with me, everyone takes there lap top for a shit dont they?

I did this morning, was on there half an hour catching up on this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.