OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

Swanson understands that Swanson was talking bollocks when he said that Arshavin was already on his way back to Russia. FFS

cheshireblue said:
I'm tired of bashing etc.. so don't get on my back. I honestly believe that if we fail to sign a big, strong goalscorer today then it'll be the downfall of Mark Hughes.

I agree, Hughes has put all of his eggs in one Paraguayan basket. We should have started looking at alternatives once Bburn rejected our first bid

citizens_1976 said:
You talk shite.
Other big clubs have better facilities than us, if not atleast they have a better team. We are shit, and no big player will want to play for a shitty mid table side yet.
In the future if we are achieving we will get the best.

With attitudes like yours we'll never get to where we want to be.

We were all pissed off with the media saying that we don't deserve to be bidding for top players, it seems that we need to look at some of our own supporters who feel the same way.

Inferiority complex is exactly what it is.

After Shay was done yesterday I don't think there was any chance of us signing anyone else during this window. A deal for RSC was the only possible one but realistically that probably died a couple of days ago. Can't say I'm too bothered really. Not much point in our manager spending too much cash when he'll be gone in the Summer anyway.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Just repeating the same stuff he's been saying all morning about us having no bids for anyone on the table although apparantly we've been offered Arshavin

Where you get that info from.

Blue Phil said:
BECAUSE THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD PLAY FOR THE BEST TEAMS IN THE WORLD...

For a start I've never talked about getting the best players in the world.

Secondly, the best players in the world tend to start somewhere, not always at the best clubs in the world.

These are the people we should be looking at.

moomba said:
citizens_1976 said:
You talk shite.
Other big clubs have better facilities than us, if not atleast they have a better team. We are shit, and no big player will want to play for a shitty mid table side yet.
In the future if we are achieving we will get the best.

With attitudes like yours we'll never get to where we want to be.

We were all pissed off with the media saying that we don't deserve to be bidding for top players, it seems that we need to look at some of our own supporters who feel the same way.

Inferiority complex is exactly what it is.

Yup

Cheesy said:
After Shay was done yesterday I don't think there was any chance of us signing anyone else during this window. A deal for RSC was the only possible one but realistically that probably died a couple of days ago. Can't say I'm too bothered really. Not much point in our manager spending too much cash when he'll be gone in the Summer anyway.

pretty enough sums it up for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.