OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

Lancet Fluke said:
cheshireblue said:
If I was Cook, I'd be on the phone to Kenyon right now with a blank cheque for Drogba.

Absolutely! Would be a bit of a gamble on various levels but if you get him playing anything like then you've pretty much got the strongest centre forward in the world. There is no way thy will let him go this late in the window though unless we offered Robinho.

Not even for BIG money. I personally feel he'd be better for us than Kaka would have been so why not go wild with the bid?

cheshireblue said:
Lancet Fluke said:
cheshireblue said:
If I was Cook, I'd be on the phone to Kenyon right now with a blank cheque for Drogba.

Absolutely! Would be a bit of a gamble on various levels but if you get him playing anything like then you've pretty much got the strongest centre forward in the world. There is no way thy will let him go this late in the window though unless we offered Robinho.

Not even for BIG money. I personally feel he'd be better for us than Kaka would have been so why not go wild with the bid?
Our owners are rich...not stupid

Cant make my mind up about this window.

On one hand we've signed Bridge, Given, Bellamy and De Jong - on the other todays silence suggests ADUG and City are happy with the team that lost to a team who haven't won in 13 games and were down to ten men when the game was level.

cheshireblue said:

Drogba has been awful in the games he has played this season....ok he dislikes the manager but he wont like Hughes any better, he is an expensive knob and drogba is!!...ho ho

ono said:
Cant make my mind up about this window.

On one hand we've signed Bridge, Given, Bellamy and De Jong - on the other todays silence suggests ADUG and City are happy with the team that lost to a team who haven't won in 13 games and were down to ten men when the game was level.
ADUG are never going to keep mark hughes

I'm tired of bashing etc.. so don't get on my back. I honestly believe that if we fail to sign a big, strong goalscorer today then it'll be the downfall of Mark Hughes.

cheshireblue said:
I'm tired of bashing etc.. so don't get on my back. I honestly believe that if we fail to sign a big, strong goalscorer today then it'll be the downfall of Mark Hughes.
this... I WANT STRIKER......I WANT STRIKER......... !!!STRIKER!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.