OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

I hope we don't sign any world star it would probably not be a good thing. Bar the UEFA cup we are going to have a nothing second half of the season, no matter what anyone says I cannot see us being anything other than 7th to 12th which will most likely mean we are playing for nothing other than a couple of mill prize money which means nothing to us. Chances are a world star wouldn't even be able to play in teh UEFA cup now anyway.

So all in all i want to see us use the second half to bed down the current signings, test out whether boji, danny S will make it and test out who should be staying and who shoudl be going. Then when we have decided if hughes is the man and where we really need to strengthen we should move into the market for big signings. The last think we want is a star getting hacked off by week after week of mid table nothing games.

i hope we go well in the UEFA as otherwise we could have a very very dull next few months.

Can anyone remember what time it was on the last day of last transfer window when we first got wind that Robbie was coming? I remember all the noise was about Berbatox coming and then suddenly Robbie appeared.

Just trying to think on how late today can go without us hearing anything and still chance of something unexpected happening?

Chippy_boy said:
Can anyone remember what time it was on the last day of last transfer window when we first got wind that Robbie was coming? I remember all the noise was about Berbatox coming and then suddenly Robbie appeared.

Just trying to think on how late today can go without us hearing anything and still chance of something unexpected happening?

Was about 2 hours b4 the window shut If i recall.

Chippy_boy said:

Was about 7pm ish I think

de niro said:
i am off to eastlands today to get my liverpool tickets, will have a nosey whilst i'm there.
btw if anyone needs tickets for the game i have 2 spare cards i'm not using.

de niro said:
i am off to eastlands today to get my liverpool tickets, will have a nosey whilst i'm there.
btw if anyone needs tickets for the game i have 2 spare cards i'm not using.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.