OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

SSN says that we are definitelty NOT in for Arshavin. Agent is just trying to bumb the price up for the Arse.

Hope that means we are paving the way for Toure

according to ssn spurs are after ricardo quesmera......if im thinking of the right player he is someone we should be looking at......great competition for swp.

I agree about quesmera class player why are city not going for this type of player
getting peed off now a little bit , We had all this billy big time about city being to richest club in the world if player like quesmera become avaiable for loan why are we not going for them

simon23 said:
according to ssn spurs are after ricardo quesmera......if im thinking of the right player he is someone we should be looking at......great competition for swp.

lazy as fuck. Hughes wouldn't like his attitude.

dannyboiblue said:
kbb how much u after for the 2 pal

Its de niro that has the 2 spare - my post didn't register right _ he will want face value prob

The Game 77 said:
I agree about quesmera class player why are city not going for this type of player
getting peed off now a little bit , We had all this billy big time about city being to richest club in the world if player like quesmera become avaiable for loan why are we not going for them
Maybe because they are not suited to the premier league? Maybe because they are not suited to our style of play? Maybe because if everytime a good player becomes available, we buy him then we would have a squad of about 50 flair players?

but we clearly need another player for that position....if swp gets injured (and he looks like he is playing with an injury at the moment) what happens then.....we end up with vass back on the right.......FFS!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.