OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

magoo said:
The Game 77 said:
Well i was hoping but now i feel thats it no more until the summer !!!!
Doesn't MH realise that if Robinho get injured or Bellemy get injured we are fucked cos Boj is not going to be fit for atleast a month
Sturridge is injured what happens then we got rid of Jo with no cover

cheer up we are 4 months closer to another manager....sorry hughes but it looks like they dont have that much faith do they?

How much do you reckon the Stoke result has affected this?

I can't imagine how disappointed some people are going to be.

I thought we would get 1 more but nevermind.

It speaks volumes that Sky have not gone back to their reporter outside the stadium. Its all over lads.

Pretty successful window in all.

carrconormcfc said:
The Game 77 said:
Doesn't MH realise that if Robinho get injured or Bellemy get injured we are fucked cos Boj is not going to be fit for atleast a month

1 word. VASSELINHO!

This one quote has cheered me up. Total quality.

Actually, I think he should be called "Oh for fucks sake" because every time he comes on everyone says "oh for fucks sake".

Like a bunch of little kids throwing their toys out of the pram. We've got a quality squad that is more than good enough to have a good crack until the rest of the seaosn. There's fuck all available in Jan and I'd rather we stuck with what we've got than spend £25 million on RSC

Quinninho said:
magoo said:
The Game 77 said:

cheer up we are 4 months closer to another manager....sorry hughes but it looks like they dont have that much faith do they?

How much do you reckon the Stoke result has affected this?

he's reading to much into it, and you're just being daft

So..........................4pm

We are where we are, we have let Jo and TBH go to other clubs, I hope Jo does well and gets some confidence, somewhere in there is a player.

My big concern is that we have a new forward (Bellamy) who is potentially injury prone, made of glass if you like.

Our hopes with the back 4 have been improved by Nedum and whilst fit he is a decent defender, however to describe Nedum as brittle would also be fair.

So without wanting to sound too negative we've let 2 squad players go and no-one in.

This will only add more fuel to the anti-Hughes brigade of which I am not a member, but what are the club thinking of letting these 2 go with no replacements, I know that Sturridge has potential but he is also injury prone, Caicedo? come on he's not the answer, maybe Benjani is an option but certainly not a target man.

Kin Ell get this!!! maybe agreed a fee!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.