OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

another transfer window goes by and STILL NO DECENT CENTRE FORWARD>................FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sky Sports: Few Arsenal fans getting animated there over Arshavin

There was 3 people and one had a fake rags shirt on. Wtf?

Another rag confused which team he should support lives next door to arsenal lol

Soulboy said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Soulboy said:
Richard said:
Were going to sign RSC for 20m arent we. Twice his real worth.

No.

£25m and not a penny less.

Shame our manager didn't use his imagination and looked for an altermative... Heskey £3.5m...Beattie £3.5m... Keane £15m...

If we had signed Beattie two weeks ago most fans would have been going mental at Hughes.

How come you didn't comment on Heskey and Keane? Selective criticism?

I agree that Beattie is shite. The point being made is that if we were desperate for a "target man" then Beattie would have done till the end of the season. And then get rid.

At the moment, we have no one. And surely even you can see how lacking we are up front, or did the Stoke game pass you by?

I wasn't criticising you, selectively or otherwise. Just making a little comment on how I think some fans would have reacted. Personally I think we are so desperate for the option of some height up front that I was even shouting for Hughes to bring Jo on at Stoke and I think Beattie would do that job twice as well as Jo would! Keane would have been good but once we had signed Bellamy would have been pointless imo.

I'm so pissed and disappointed that we didn't get Arshavin! He will be the Messi of the EPL!!

Mark my words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.