OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

£25m?

This is far, far more of an offensive transfer deal than the Kaka one ever was.

WHile top players equate to top transfer deals, if we pay £25m for such a limited talent as RSC shows that we have taken off our pants and been rogered by Fat Sam. Not only has he taken the piss, but he will now appear on the telly for the next 6 months with an ingrained smug look on his face, telling the world how he screwed the richest club in the world.

I could always defend the Kaka deal, no way can this one be defended.

For the first time since the takeover I'm not sure where we're going with all this.

If he gives him Elano, he won't be the manager by mid Feb. BECAUSE I WILL KILL HIM.

personaly im pleased we havent got rsc , his goals to appearance ratio in germany was average to say the least, he did ok at blackburn but 25 million no way! i dont believe he would handle the pressure of expectation after such a move. my preference would be for crouch ! proven strike rate at premership level.

RobinJo said:
Cheesy said:
RobinJo said:
Who could the other player be?

It can only be a forward so... Studge???

I'd be fucking furious :-(

Surely not, I'd rather keep Studge than get RSC.

Maybe Caicedo or Benji?

If you were BFS & were about to lose RSC, would you want Caicedo or Benji??? Thought not!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.