OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

I hate the thought of Fat Sam doing one over on us. I actually hope this doesnt happen just to piss him off. How we have only ever been after one target man for the entire transfer window is beyond me. Wouldnt he cost 17 million in the summer??

Well if we rejected it it suggests there's still hope for him. Who do SSN think they're kidding having their phones ring really loudly while they're talking as though it's not just the producers sending texts saying "say x y and z"

if Blackburn want another player, give them £18 million plus Benjani, any deal now of course would need a medical to be done after the deadline has passed.

They're going to that reporter at Eastlands after the break. I can just imagine it, "Manchester city have pulled off the extrodinary signings of David Villa and David Silva from Valencia!!!!!!"

But in reality it will be "No more news as of yet regarding the protracted transfer of Roque Santa Cruz to Manchester City"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.