OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

There will be no surprise signing, things are a lot different now than at the end of the last window.

The media follow Citys every move so its hard to do any deals secretly.

We will end up paying 18 mil for RSC which IMO is grossly overvalued, if it doesnt pay off i think Hughes head will be on the block.

Why would we go for Queresma when we have bentley and Santa Cruz coming in today, Queresma is the replacement that Spurs are trying to line up!

The Game 77 said:
So do you think we will sign anyone today ?? time is ticking away there was 6 hrs left of the window when the robinho rumours started and we are getting close to that now

Don't think there will be anything last minute, the Robbie signing was a one off situation where the player was so desperate to leave he'd have gone anywhere rather than play for Madrid again. Admit it, we were lucky to get him at that time. We are a slightly better proposition now because everyone knows are owners are the real deal because we got so close to Kaka. But I can't imagine us tying a deal up for a world class player in a few hours again and if we've been working on someone for a while, we'd have heard something by now. This is what my head tells me, my heart on the other hand...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.