Official: Etihad Stadium included in formal bid for Euro 2028

Would it upset anyone to change the name of CoMStad to Maine Road? It being a name used only when no sponsorship is allowed...

...or does the City of Manchester Stadium name carry more power? Curious on the views.

Maine Road is and was Maine Road. But, I am sentimental about its name.

Would it upset anyone to change the name of CoMStad to Maine Road? It being a name used only when no sponsorship is allowed...

...or does the City of Manchester Stadium name carry more power? Curious on the views.

Maine Road is and was Maine Road. But, I am sentimental about its name.

Would be a bit confusing considering there’s no Maine Road there.

A good chance to show off our facilities to the rest of Europe, I’m sure Uefa will be impressed, might see us get a CL final. I’m always a fan of allowing other clubs to use our training facilities, especially when facing that shower, so hopefully one of the big sides chooses our campus, and the players are suitably impressed, can’t do any harm with any prospective future signings, unless it pisses down all summer

Apparently the Rags had to pull out of being a host stadium cos they couldn't guarantee they'd fix the roof leak in time.

No swamp, anfield or emerates tick tock you red fuckers especially the rags this is the first time we've 'out grounded' them.

Spurs ground simply has to be the London venue other than Wembley. Credit where its due, they have done one hell of a job with that. Stunning stadium, particularly the giant 1 tier stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.