Official: Etihad Stadium included in formal bid for Euro 2028

Apparently the Rags had to pull out of being a host stadium cos they couldn't guarantee they'd fix the roof leak in time.
Hilarious…

“We are committed to maintaining Old Trafford’s status as the largest and most iconic club football ground in England and look forward to future opportunities to host international matches and major events at the Theatre of Dreams."

Hilarious…

“We are committed to maintaining Old Trafford’s status as the largest and most iconic club football ground in England and look forward to future opportunities to host international matches and major events at the Theatre of Dreams."
It was anything but iconic from what I saw at last season’s rugby league grand final. I’ve seen better sheds!

Hilarious…

"Theatre of Dreams"

hahaha....

No swamp, anfield or emerates tick tock you red fuckers especially the rags this is the first time we've 'out grounded' them.
No Klanfield because they won't let The Sun in and UEFA regulations state that all journalists must be allowed in.

Does anybody have an idea how many games will be played at The Etihad ?
My 3 grandsons will be aged 9 and 11 years in the summer of 2028 and I would love to take them to one of the Euro group games. ( Any team playing at The Etihad,it doesn't have to be England).
My Dad took me to OT for one of the group games of World Cup 1966 ( Portugal vs Hungary) when I was 10 years old and I would love to carry on the family tradition.

A massive kudos to the 5 FAs on securing the vote. I know there was only one candidate but you did well not to fuck it up and richly deserve the bonuses you are now going to award yourselves.

Does anybody have an idea how many games will be played at The Etihad ?
My 3 grandsons will be aged 9 and 11 years in the summer of 2028 and I would love to take them to one of the Euro group games. ( Any team playing at The Etihad,it doesn't have to be England).
My Dad took me to OT for one of the group games of World Cup 1966 ( Portugal vs Hungary) when I was 10 years old and I would love to carry on the family tradition.
Think it depends on the format, you could see groups of five or six countries so probably minimum of five matches with a possibility of a QF , .

Think it depends on the format, you could see groups of five or six countries so probably minimum of five matches with a possibility of a QF , .
Cheers pal.
I've just seen it mentioned on the BBC news that there will be 3 million tickets available nationwide for the tournament,so I should hopefully be able to acquire 3 or 4 for my grandsons to attend at least 1 game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.