Official Euro 2012 Final thread: Mario Vs Merlin

Mario could have lost it after Italy went down to 10 and were getting over run. Played very well considering the lack of service in this game and was just incredible v Germany.

Carry it on to next season now!

Spain were outrageous tonight. Part of me wants to say Italy were awful but Spain were so good that they made Italy look poor.

Re: Spain

southern muppet said:
Euro 2008 - Avoid England, win the tournament

World Cup 2010 - Avoid England, win the tournament

Euro 2012 - Avoid England, win the tournament

Has there been a luckier team in football history?
So true. Every night they must thank God that they haven't had to face England.

I honestly don't think Spain would have minded too much risking being drawn against England in this tournament, knowing that they wouldn't have to face Michael Carrick.

jimharri said:
southern muppet said:
Euro 2008 - Avoid England, win the tournament

World Cup 2010 - Avoid England, win the tournament

Euro 2012 - Avoid England, win the tournament

Has there been a luckier team in football history?
So true. Every night they must thank God that they haven't had to face England.

This

Spain would hope to get England as they are Shit and dont perform when we need to. Would Spain beat city if we had Silva :-) I think we would give them a game

taconinja said:
blueinsa said:
mcfc1982 said:
what did hanson say? watching itv

Balo is petulant and spent 90 mins kicking and elbowing people according to the turkey necked fuckwit!
US television has been very complimentary to Balotelli today. Talked about his maturity and hard work and his very bright future.
Yes, because Nike want Mario to sell "soccer" to African Americans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.