Official - Fernandes to St. Etienne

Always had a soft spot for Gelson as he seemed a nice lad and genuinely seemed to love playing for City, but ultimately he isn't good enough at the moment for where we want to go, and is well behind de Jong, Barry, Kompany and probably even Johnno in his favoured position - the best move for all concerned.

Good luck Gelson

just heard it announced on SSN - got excited for a second when they said in the last few minutes we've got news from Manchester City........oh, Gelson. Yeah we knew that.

I just got an official City text through on my phone and got all excited about it being a signing but it was the Gelson news!

Good luck to him but to be honest, I thought he ran round like a headless chicken half the time. Tried a bit too hard to make an impression when he did get a chance.

Right... that seals it then!

There must be a BIG announcement on the horizon to help us get over the disappointment of losing Gelson!!

;-)

Fee around £1.9 million sounds cheap for a young player with Prem experience. Might be his wages...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.