[OFFICIAL] - Fernando has signed

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
I really think we missed him when he went off, Fernandinho is excellent, but Fernando is defensively better, I've been pondering what would Fernando have done in the run up to their goal.

Only one thing he could have done.....take the guy out!;) Difficult for a defender when striker running top speed at him...Love Fernandinho but very poor attempt at stopping that guy.....as it was so far from goal he might have got away with a yellow card but worth the risk...

Still would have been sent off as he was already on a yellow anyway.

Sky Blue said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
I really think we missed him when he went off, Fernandinho is excellent, but Fernando is defensively better, I've been pondering what would Fernando have done in the run up to their goal.

Only one thing he could have done.....take the guy out!;) Difficult for a defender when striker running top speed at him...Love Fernandinho but very poor attempt at stopping that guy.....as it was so far from goal he might have got away with a yellow card but worth the risk...

Still would have been sent off as he was already on a yellow anyway.

Bottom line is that Fern should have never been put in that position. Piss poor corner, followed by piss poor attempt to regain formation having lost the ball, followed by a non-tackle from AK.

The Fat el Hombre said:
kun said:
Stoned Rose said:
I don't care who these Squawka people are, there is no way Garcia wins more 50/50s than Fernando.
I think they are in the air

Yea maybe right. Still find it very hard to believe. If javi garcia and fernando were to go into 10 50/50s against each other tomorrow, fernando would win 9 of them. Im finding it very hard to believe garcia won 70% of his because when I watched him he seemed to just trot about the pitch losing every battle he went into. Id have to see every challenge with my own eyes before I believe those stats
Not in the air, Garcia is very good in the air and wins most of his 50/50s, whereas Fernando is quite poor in the air. One of his biggest weaknesses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.