[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showed the stats on SSN before. Pellegrini has the 3rd highest Premier League win percentage, yet Pep's TROPHY win percentage is HIGHER than Manuel's match win percentage. Absolutely incredible. Think it was something like he's won 67% of the trophies he's been involved in as a manager! :O

@BeardedGenius 4m4 minutes ago

Sure they're not too arsed, but it's a bit disrespectful of City for Sky etc to make the Guardiola story about United at every opportunity

@BeardedGenius 5m5 minutes ago

They announce it, say it's great for City, then they're immediately on to 'what this means for United'

he is a Rag ,but he he isn't wrong...we have a full thread here on the media bias and this just illustrates it further !

Yet more salty tears on 5Live. 'Why would Messi go there?' A bit like Pep, eh?

So IF Messi came, wouldn't that be GOOD FOR THE PREM? Why is it always a bad thing if it involves us?

My mate a Plymouth fan just sent me a message, "watching Sky sports waiting in hope for a snippet of news about transfers and all ive had all night is you fuckers and pep",
Got me thinking, doesn't matter what club you support their all thinking the same as him whilst sat watching a great big dose of MCFC. Mint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.