[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comments on newspaper websites make very interesting reading. There are very few of us saying anything but an awful lot of United supporters telling the world how he has only ever achieved success that was guaranteed and would not be able to achieve it here. The air is thick with delusion.

That rag prick Mark Chapman on five live is focusing on how shabbily we have treated Pellegrini.
What a cnut,most reporting its been handled correctly and praising pellegrini,typical rag trying to stir it as he is struggling to cope with the news and more so his club don't know what the fuck to do...

I've just found out the bad news, been in meetings all afternoon so I am still crying here. I am devastated even though I know I'm probably in a minority of one!! Mr Pellegrini's dignity is outstanding, he is an amazing as well as a charming man.
Watch his press conference, it will cheer you up, he dropped the bombshell as he was walking away, leaving no room for serious questions, then City let it hang a few seconds showing the journo's shaking their heads in disbelief, many of who have treated him poorly over the last 3 years. It was his and City's "up yours" moment for me.

Don't be sad he's been class from start to finish, and no doubt has known about it for all that time too, if he kicks on now and wins us the league and something else, he'll leave a legend, just as he should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.