[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch his press conference, it will cheer you up, he dropped the bombshell as he was walking away, leaving no room for serious questions, then City let it hang a few seconds showing the journo's shaking their heads in disbelief, many of who have treated him poorly over the last 3 years. It was his and City's "up yours" moment for me.

Don't be sad he's been class from start to finish, and no doubt has known about it for all that time too, if he kicks on now and wins us the league and something else, he'll leave a legend, just as he should do.

Thank you Cleavers, he was brilliant in that press conference wasn't he? I am coming round a bit now, although you made me a bit emotional again there. (Not crying emotional just daft old woman emotion). For me, as everyone knows I'm sure, he is already a legend. I was upset when Mancini went but not emotional, this however has come at the wrong time for me. Mr Pellegrini was dignity personified and just so calm and collected. He loves City as we all do.

But I love the way both Mr Pellegrini and City have shafted the media. (Shafted isn't swearing is it? If it is I apologise). I loved the way the journos went to get their recorders and, as you say shaking their heads in disbelief. Brilliant.

Thank you.

Favourite quote-"We are watchers, city are movers, end of. I'm really angry. " Hahahaaaaaaaaaah

Taken me ages to read the whole thread.. Buzzing since I heard at work. Happy days blues. Thanks to Pellers true gent ,pure class hope you leave with the trophies and respect you deserve. Welcome Pep

Straight from RAWK
"
Komany - Hart - Laporte
Sterling - Alcantara - Pogba - Silva - KDB
Messi - Aguero - Neymar

75 % possession
85 % pass completion
31 attempts
18 shots on target"

I think he is itching to switch allegiances :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.