[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
And apparently Yaya was huge for him at barca and only sold him for the money ! What a clueless tw@t
At least we all know what the attitude in the meedja will be next year. The Pep love in seems to have come to an abrupt end. He will be in the blue mentality in no time, I hope they keep it up

Thanks to all the ITKs (Salford Paul, Tolmie's Hairdoo and all the other who chipped in with info). Coral have just paid out, so it has just made my day even better!!

Norwegian reporter justn interviewed a "huge" rags fan. Said he wasn't to bothered with Pep since he got handed the best team in the world in Barca, with Neymar, Suarez and Messi.

He then called us bitter. LOL

I don't do Twitter, how or what did he say to Lineker?
  1. Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 3h3 hours ago
    Guillem Balague Retweeted Gary Lineker

Timing of the announcement very much a Pellegrini's decision. He wanted the world (top clubs) to know he's available

Guillem Balague added,

Gary Lineker @GaryLineker
    Very much hope Pellegrini has been informed from the start about Guardiola's arrival. Incredibly disrespectful otherwise on both fronts.
    391 retweets403 likes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.