[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a day. City have gone and done it, what a statement by the club.

4 years in the making, it has felt like the club have been gearing themselves up to make the step to the next level at the end of this season. Incredibly exciting news.

Hopefully the news will have a similar impact to Heynckes last season at Bayern, with the players & supporters getting behind Manuel. He has handled himself with class & dignity and deserves respect.

For non twitter users today would be a good day to get yourselves an account. The meltdown by the red lot is hilarious. I wish I could read Terry Christian's timeline but the **** blocked me ages ago

wonder what rummenigge is feeling now , he has always disparaged our club , now his manager has left his massive club to join lickle city , no doubt the arrogant twat will put a positive spin on the fact that pep does not see a future at the munich rags and has chosen us , f*cking love it.

wonder what rummenigge is feeling now , he has always disparaged our club , now his manager has left his massive club to join lickle city , no doubt the arrogant twat will put a positive spin on the fact that pep does not see a future at the munich rags and has chosen us , f*cking love it.
To piss him and Aloffs off in one year makes me very happy

Jim on Sky Sports News is loving it! He's smiling, looking at the other guests, and is making a massive point of Pep joining City.

Disco Pants is talking about it.

"The best Manager!" "Sprinkled with gold dust." Talking about United now.

F*** the Rags!

More ragcafe reaction
lipquiver.gif~c200
giphy.gif

joe-jonas-lip-quiver-gif.gif
Homeland.gif

Let's get bluemoon back on track, far too happy on here.
We've not signed messi yet, pep out! : )

I'm surprised it wasn't MES who posted it!
Sorry but I am having none of this...!
On the night that the best manager in the world is about to join our club it seems totally appropriate that we celebrate with music vids of a woman I have had a crush on since I was a kid !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.