[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • this has to force uniteds hand into appointing another manager,i just cant see them sitting back and taking it on the chin,it will be a rash decision to finally go for JM which will once again end in tears
If Maureen was going there he'd be there now, they haven't got a pot to piss in literally.

If they appoint Mourinho it will be because they have panicked, just like their reaction to not qualifying for the champs league. They panicked and spunked millions on the wrong players.
Oh yes, I'm not saying that would be the right move, but they will feel compelled to do something, they can hardly just sit back and watch as the world's most highly rated coach lands next door.

Oh yes, I'm not saying that would be the right move, but they will feel compelled to do something, they can hardly just sit back and watch as the world's most highly rated coach lands next door.

It will be funny as fuck if they appoint Giggs. What a fucking turnaround in just 8 years. We caught them, matched them, overtook them, and now they are floundering in our wake like the bloated corpse of Robert Maxwell.

Great news.......we all wanted a transfer day signing....and I think this is a better signing than any of us expected today!! Respect to Pelle, shown alot of class but Pep takes us up another level......wonderful day to be a blue!!!

The biggest and best manager on the planet who's been a huge success at 2 enormous clubs is going to be ours next season.

This moves us into the top bracket on 'name' alone.

Buying power to rival anybody, the best training facility in the game, an already top quality squad, some of the very best youngsters on the planet and now this.

I imagine there won't be a top bracket player out there who wouldn't spunk on the spot if we fluttered our eyelashes at them now.

Shit just got incredibly fucking real kids.

That last sentence is what I've been telling myself all day.

He's got an OK record but frankly he's no Ryan Giggs, I'm getting a bit concerned we may get left behind next season.

Very pleased with the news,slightly concerned its announced too soon,but we move into top echelon of clubs and players now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.