[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer this one

tumblr_o1w2tmwVjb1u5f06vo1_1280.jpg
I prefer Lily.

I think the timing is about right on this appointment.

The players have some certainty and know that they will have to perform to the optimum form here on to secure a place in the squad under pep.

I expect at least 7 new class players to come in over the summer so some of the first team know they are on borrowed time but that still shouldn't deter them from getting a trophy or two this year.

Pep would have told the club he was available to take over sometime ago i.e well before he announced his departure from Bayern and it was only a matter of whether he took another year off and obviously now if he did decide on this we would have stuck with MP unless results went AWOL for this season ie we missed out on a top three/ four finish.

As I said previously Pep was coming on was regardless of where we finished if he was to manage in England.

Obviously he expects and would prefer us in the Chumps League next season but should that not eventuate the club will go all out on dominating the league from the outset.

He has lost 19 games so far and I suspect his target for next year is to lose no more than three in the league and he can achieve that.

The pressure is ramped up on all now to ensure we finish the season strongly.

Most of the media I've seen today has been about how Utd will cope with City getting Guardiola.

They can't stand to just have City & Guardiola in the headlines, they have to associate Utd with it.

Very sad & shows the kind of dinosaurs in the media we are dealing with.

quote from ragcafe

Mister_Stubbs
Sky just can't help talk about us when talk about Pep to City.. trying to rub it in, getting annoying now.

Pep is so over rated its untrue, to be quite honest disgraceful and disrespectful treatment of bacon face is beyond the pale and really smacks of classless behaviour.

Pep is not the messiah

Pep is so over rated its untrue, to be quite honest disgraceful and disrespectful treatment of bacon face is beyond the pale and really smacks of classless behaviour.

Pep is not the messiah
... a very nawty boy? sniff.

over the moon me, finally put all the bollocks behind us and crack on with the rest of the season, gotta love the way it has been handled overall. not a peep until the presser then a dignified club statement. jobs a good un.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.