[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best owners in the world..... Check
Best manager in the world...check
Best player in the world......????

A few years ago I was hoping to get to Wembley just once more before I popped it.

There's more to come.

Expect to perm any one of Neymar and Messi tomorrow.

Pogba is more than realistic.

Oh, and well done to a certain Salford Paul many blue moon ago ;)
He might well be the best player of all time, but i don't want Messi. He's today's man, i want tomorrow's men and they are Neymar and Pogba and then two new full backs...that will make us proper CL contenders, for me.

Are you joking with us Maldeika, or did he really fly off? Any idea what that is about?

That was a twitter message of BILD from this afternoon. They caught him at the airport. Bayern usually has their free day two days after the match (if there is only one match like this week) tomorrow. Yesterday was the match. I cannot tell where he flew. Could be either home or maybe Manchester. Could even be that they do a big press conference tomorrow so that the English press does not pester him the next months in Germany. Sometimes it is better to do the wash up now to have peace the next months...

Fair play.

It is potentially very controversial imo but it's important to be fair to all sides & now Pellegrini can talk to other clubs as well as do his stuff at City.

Talksport are getting Hunter's version of events in a min, lol.
It's a fair point that Pellers can now have all the 'meetings' he likes with other clubs.

Where's that tarquin **** now? The one that kept claiming Arse had a 50/50 chance at landing Pep?

I hope this adds some extra fire to the players (although I'm sure Pellers informed them a little earlier) to push on and win everything in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.