[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Pellegrini! The sad fools over there don't get it do they. City will take good care of Pellegrini.
We've been in talks since 2012 apparently, so wouldn't surprise me if Pellegrini new about this when he signed his contract extension.

Can I just say I'm soooo impressed with the way City have conducted themselves in all this. The planning obviously goes back to before our Spanish contingent was employed and they have been heading towards this day ever since. The world is truly no our oyster with the players that will want to come here, our profile has been raised immeasurably today in world football. Included in this must be a word of admiration and thanks to Pellegrini who has conducted himself with dignity throughout, has brought success and trophys to MCFC and has been a true gentleman from day one.
WHAT A DAY TO BE A BLUE.

Just said on talksport that Manuel did a Columbo at the presser. Started walking out of the room, stopped and turned around and said "one more thing"

Sky are hilarious, just turned on for them to say, we have reaction to the Pep Guardiola news by Jose Mourinho... 5 mins later, they show Jose walking past a camera ignoring the question put to him totally... fucking jokers.

Possibly my favourite ever post - thanks for sharing Mr perfect fumble
(The rag cafe responses to Pep annoncement).

The arrival of Pep Guardiola will undoubtedly be a giant step forward for the club. He will be able to attract the elite players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.