[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best owners in the world..... Check
Best manager in the world...check
Best player in the world......????

A few years ago I was hoping to get to Wembley just once more before I popped it.
Don't want to frighten you, but maybe you have popped it and weren't told? Enjoy this slice of Bluemoon heaven!

I was just thinking this deadline day caper at Sky had lost its sparkle in the last couple of years, certainly never be up there with Sept 2008 , but today has not just got us City fans buzzing it's put the rags in their box again. But imagine if City implode in the league and finish 5th but get to champions league final to play Bayern and with top players saying they'll sign for City if we get champs league....mmmmmmmmmm !!!!

Holloway absolutely creaming off pep on ssn, absolutely buzzing with this news!
Saw him. Loved it. Not only Pep, but the City global model as well. Think what he said was that we were set up to dominate football for the next ten years. Love it.

Anybody think Gary Lineker was quick to point the finger without being aware of the facts:

I just hope Guardiola brings to us what is expected from him. It'll be far more difficult to manage in the PL than La Liga or Bundesliga. His traingmethods make his teams be able to play great football. And that is what any manager hardly gets the time to do with so many games on the calendar. It'll be very interesting.

I appreciate the decent treatment by the club for this charming man. We indeed have moved forward.

The only difference is the winter break. The top players at Bayern do not have less match time as the EPL clubs play the Cup matches often with youngsters. During the season it is two matches a week for Bayern, too. You cannot do matches with bench players in the Bundesliga. Who thinks like this does not watch the games or the league.

This is what its like to be city
this is what its like to be small
This is what its like when weve got Pep
and youve got Louis Van Gaal

This is what it feels to be City
this is how it feels to be small
We got Txixi
you got Eddie Woodward, Eddie Woodward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.