[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC probably should note that most people would vote without knowing the full facts or seeing the press conference.

23:14

We asked if Manuel Pellegrini had been harshly treated by Manchester City with Pep Guardiola set to replace the Chilean at the end of the season.

You have voted and the results are emphatic.

95936f0b-383e-458b-bbde-ed1e34a3c197.jpg

BBC
Share this post on

Think I'll get in the CL cup scheme next year :) bloody glory hunter me. Seriously we have no arrived with the sinking ship that is the swamp I would say we are now in the top 3 clubs that players will want to come to, whoever we sign now will have Peps nod all over it, this season is shaping up well just wait until next year.

The beauty of this is now Txiki / Soriano and Pep have concluded their business and can spend all their time over the next 6 months identifying / negotiating transfers of the best players in the world.... leaving Pellers to negotiate the quadruple and go out in the biggest blaze of glory in the history of football

Anybody think Gary Lineker was quick to point the finger without being aware of the facts:
Very cheap shot from Gary. He would have been provoked to post this false speculation by the rags and dippers who riddle the Beeb.
We'll see if Lineker back tracks now, don't hold your breath.

Sheik Mansour
Went to Germany
In a Toyota Corolla
brought us back a manager
Pep Guardiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.