[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please try, because I want to see some . . . most of the rags on ESPNFC where I spend most of my time have been resigned to this for a bit and have been shockingly complementary of the appointment. I need to see what REAL Utd fans are saying :)
Ah go on then. Work's proving a struggle today... [my emphasis].

NikhilFull Member Joined: Jan 3, 2007 Messages: 611
We are just not showing ambition anymore. Giggs should not be the next manager even on a temporary basis.
We must strengthen the first team. John Stones would be a good addition to the defence. We would do well to go all out for him in the summer.
Pellegrini would be a great manager for us. Would we go for an ex City manager?

Right. I've just read it's a 6 week break but I bow to your superior knowledge.

Even so, as well as the extra time to recover, it's still 4 less games. Added to that, the league is a perennial walkover for Bayern and I think Dortmund are clearly ahead of the third team also? No easy games in the premier league.

Right. I've just read it's a 6 week break but I bow to your superior knowledge.

Even so, as well as the extra time to recover, it's still 4 less games. Added to that, the league is a perennial walkover for Bayern and I think Dortmund are clearly ahead of the third team also? No easy games in the premier league.
That was to Maldeika.

Fuck me just wait til ginger tosser Durham and his lanky dwarf sidekick eee by gum gough put their ahem positive views on today's proceedings.
They'll have pep on a par with fat Dave the manager of the dog and duck.
He's got Harry redknapp on with him today so I expect a hatchet job angle where City have treated Manuel shabbily.

12661833_854520707979173_5045131751956364539_n.jpg

Living in Munich, you want to hear the shit Bayern are coming out with here...."hes not that good", "he can go straight away for all we care"

My work is full of them, and 2 months ago, they were saying "hed never go to Manchester"..theyre very quiet today...Infact not heard them this silent, since the day after Jimmy Milner scored the third.
Wonder what time that **** Rumminigge will be on, saying Pep went for the money..

Weve not only ruined Deadline Day for Sky UK, but for Sky Germany too...and they just introduced yellow ties this year aswell!!! Brilliant...Sky Germany gone to the wall, Merkel next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.