[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got Harry redknapp on with him today so I expect a hatchet job angle where City have treated Manuel shabbily.
Of course they will. And after pellers coming out and said it wasn't behind his back and that he's been informed all the way. Talksport will show themselves up somert chronic today.

08LPsj5.png

Robinho doesn't want to be overshadowed...

Robinho to Swansea a no go
16885b0f-9149-4987-a459-ee19cde02765.jpg

Steve Crossman

BBC World Service Sport

Posted at22:56
46f2af76-00e5-4cd4-846e-b3ceb79e068b.jpg

Getty Images
"Contrary to reports elsewhere, there's been no contact between Robinho and Swansea City.

"Meanwhile, Swansea striker Eder is on the verge of a loan move to Lille."

Please try, because I want to see some . . . most of the rags on ESPNFC where I spend most of my time have been resigned to this for a bit and have been shockingly complementary of the appointment. I need to see what REAL Utd fans are saying :)
Have another one...

MoBeatsFull Member Joined: Sep 24, 2005 Messages: 1,708

You're all a bunch of big girls blouses. He was never going anywhere but city, if you'd accepted this weeks ago instead of deluding yourselves, there'd not be this embarrassing mass panic we see now.
Behave yourselves cos this is an embarrassment.

Of course they will. And after pellers coming out and said it wasn't behind his back and that he's been informed all the way. Talksport will show themselves up somert chronic today.
Nothing they say matters. Those cunts are small fry compared to where we're heading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.