[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive day for us. The most coveted manager in world football is coming to City. Really puts at another level. If we can't win the Champs League with Pep not sure we ever will. Just hope Manuel can drive the team forward on to the end of the season to deliver us some trophies. Best wishes to Manuel and his team for all they've done. Dignity personified to the end from Manuel.

He's been at Bayern for 2 and a half seasons now without winning the Champs League where he inherited a Champs League winning team. What makes you think that he can win it here with a team who haven't won it (yet!).

Remind me again Wio, what sort of state are "The World's Greatest Club"™ in? Thick, absent minded thundercunt.

What an absolute tool he is...No we cant buy a win can we, how the fuck we have almost certainly secured a champions league spot and have a Cup final to play and are in a good place to win the league title and are still currently in the CL and the FA cup without winning is incredible. Thick wide mouthed rag twat.

So finally got our man. A fantastic addition to our ever growing jig saw piece.

3 year contract. I am surprised it's not a longer term contract to tie him down to build his team.

Mentioned so many times sbout arriving at clubs were they are in good shape - so I am very intrigued to how he can develop U.S. and most importantly the possibility of high profile signings.

I can see s few being shipped & most possibly that will include Ya Ya, so expect his levels to raise a bit in games as he is playing for another high profile lucrative contract.

As for the out going manager - a true professional and I thank him for all the hard work he has done. Let's go win some trophies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.