[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been hours and I am still buzzing absolutely big style.

He's been at Bayern for 2 and a half seasons now without winning the Champs League where he inherited a Champs League winning team. What makes you think that he can win it here with a team who haven't won it (yet!).

i for one really not arsed with the chumps lge although don't get me wrong it would be nice to win it, one thing PG will do is turn us into a domestic force on a par with Bayern 'that alone will do for me'

Firstly, credit to Pellegrini who has been so dignified yet again. I think the players will step up and really fight now, for him, and for their futures under pep.

The youngsters will surely be buzzing too. A manager renowned for promoting youth and for spotting talent. The final piece to link the academy to the first team. With nacho impressing and so much talent through the ranks we could see a lot of progress made over the next couple of seasons with the academy lads trusted to perform at senior level if they have the right attitude.

Very exciting and with four trophies to play for still its amazing because next season is already something to look forward to and this one has so much still to play for.

This is how it feels to be Cittyyy!!! :-D let the good times roll. Also, heard twitcher on talkshite earlier, very complimentary about us..nearly crashed mi motor!!

Sensible RAG fan.. LOVING it !!! reality is dawning on them AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

"He will be United's undoing.

City will walk the league in the coming years and pep will bring them their first taste of european success by winning a CL. City will become the new top dogs like we once were and we will keep on struggling to get into the top 4. Literally in the space of a few years will the roles between us and them have completley changed. The new generation of young footballers and supporters will regard City as the pinnacle of english football and United will be a club of the past filled with forlorn glory and lingering to the old times stuck in mediocracy and self-delusion.

Best start preparing for it because it will be a long and painfull ride ahead of us..."

Ragcafe is not surprisingly slightly miffed, for some reason they all seem to think that Mourinho will put them back on a level playing field. Just how short is your average football fans memory? His teams have never played the 'united way', he'd bore their tits off just as much as TT does.

This is a massive statement by Manchester City .

I'm looking forward to one the best managers in the world working for us .

Next season can't happen soon enough for me now .

Some guy, claiming to be Blue, said he'd like Harry as our boss!
Sorry, meant to say on talksport

Last edited:
i for one really not arsed with the chumps lge although don't get me wrong it would be nice to win it, one thing PG will do is turn us into a domestic force on a par with Bayern 'that alone will do for me'

That's ok then, got a hunch our owners think differently

Ragcafe is not surprisingly slightly miffed, for some reason they all seem to think that Mourinho will put them back on a level playing field. Just how short is your average football fans memory? His teams have never played the 'united way', he'd bore their tits off just as much as TT does.

He will also want total control, something the Glazer family won't give him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.