[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a massive statement by Manchester City .

I'm looking forward to one the best managers in the world working for us .

Next season can't happen soon enough for me now .

good post,sums up how far we have come when we are in Feb and potentially lining up the quad and we cant wait for NEXT season

He's been at Bayern for 2 and a half seasons now without winning the Champs League where he inherited a Champs League winning team. What makes you think that he can win it here with a team who haven't won it (yet!).

He's been brought in to win it. I'm not saying he will win it. I'm saying if we can't win it under Pep then I'm not sure we ever will.

"Yes it is a big test the expectation on him now is huge for a club that's never won a trophy in Europe, winning the league clearly isn't enough".

This off RAWK this afternoon. The ignorance of some of that lot is truly breathtaking…

"Yes it is a big test the expectation on him now is huge for a club that's never won a trophy in Europe, winning the league clearly isn't enough".

This off RAWK this afternoon. The ignorance of some of that lot is truly breathtaking…

Someone might tell him City won a European trophy before Liverpool

Makes me laugh how little credit Pellegrini has got since being here and now this has been announced its like we're getting rid of the queen or something, does he deserve this etc.

Transparent fuckers

never trust the inhabitants of a city who wear shell suits have curly hair and posses affro combs along with a tash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.