[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Pep...

af340441d86ab701e10521a20c7b896d.jpg

Just had a pleasant couple of mins reading posts concerning our new manager on Red Cafe.

What's lovely is that Pep has fucking ages to come up with a master plan. Ok, he still has a job to do in Germany, but every day when he goes home, he'll be thinking about City. It's only natural. Should give us more chance of hitting the ground running.

He'll already have portfolios on every City player including academy players and some targets sounded out

Brian Kidd? Or do you mean young like Paddy?

I do not understand the question as a foreign speaker - maybe you can help me?

Here are Pep and the coaches he will probably take with him - it is his team. Only Manuel Estiarte is missing on that photo.

DAE461.jpg

Buenaventura left, Torrent middle, Planchart right

At Bayern they gave him Hermann Gerland the U23-coach who brought all the young ones through into the first team starting with Hamann ending with Alaba - to help him with information about the league, clubs, coaches, history etc. He was a player in the 60s/70s and then coach. And was already the assistant of van Gaal and Heynckes. I do not know if there is somebody similar at City - we at Bayern love Hermann Gerland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.