[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Whilst all the headlines will be about the arrival of Pep, I hope City fans don't forget the massive contribution Pellers has made during his tenure, we are still in the mix for four trophies. I am sure Manuel will have no problem gaining employment at another huge club, and deservedly so.

yeah... this was the appointment that I was a little concerned about & have argued against (in other postings) a few years ago, but hopefully PG will be fully recharged and rested, and able to stand up to the pressures and expectations that being in this job will put upon him... MP is an excellent manager and has done an excellent job as his own man, and I'll be sorry to see him go - I really hope this 'news' doesn't take anything away from our end-of-year push in all competitions and we make MP's final year of his contract as successful as possible.

(Apologies if already mentioned).......Rio F's tweet quoted on Sky Sports: that when he did well at Barca & Bayern he "inherited better teams than this City side". The man is totally lacking in class, an ugly gobshite whose opinions should be kept to himself. Having a "dig" at us (as the SSN man said, grinning) is graceless behaviour and only reinforces my belief that he is a loathsome slimeball of the first order. So who gives a shit what he thinks?

We've got to get our player transfers bang on this summer now. We're not likely to have more than 3 years of Pep and this squad is a ways off being a typical Pep side. Make sure he has the right tools on the first day of the job and reap the rewards.

Don't want to come across as a hypocrite as I have been frustrated by Pellegrini over the last 18 months or so. Now isn't the time to go into all of that but one thing is for certain. The way Manuel has conducted himself in his time at the club has been absolutely fantastic and he has been a credit to himself and the club. Would be great for him to head into the sunset with a couple of trophies and everyone's best wishes. Would prefer him to go abroad though or another team in the CFG as opposed to Chelsea.

Delighted about the signing of Guardiola though. Think this is a signing that will strike fear into the rest of the Premier League. And the big bonus is that we will attract the very best players.

be careful what you wish for...
- although I hope I'm very wrong about my earlier (& posted) feelings about our new manager's resiliency

THIS IS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE CITY
THIS IS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE SMALL
WE SIGN PEP
YOU SIGN LOUIS VAN GAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.