[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great day to be a blue.
I believe Pep will do his customary 3 years and will be possibly be followed by Patrick Viera.
It appears the clubs plan to move ahead is on going.

Whilst all the headlines will be about the arrival of Pep, I hope City fans don't forget the massive contribution Pellers has made during his tenure, we are still in the mix for four trophies. I am sure Manuel will have no problem gaining employment at another huge club, and deservedly so.

Whilst all the headlines will be about the arrival of Pep, I hope City fans don't forget the massive contribution Pellers has made during his tenure, we are still in the mix for four trophies. I am sure Manuel will have no problem gaining employment at another huge club, and deservedly so.

If I was Chelsea I'd employ him.

SSN manage to turn it into a United story by cutting to their reporter at old trafford. Unbelievable.
5 minutes of 'so what does this mean for united' haha, half of me is annoyed they become the story yet the other half says let's listen to them cry!!!

Where's that Custis bloke? The one stating as fact that Pep only wants to manage united.

Don't want to come across as a hypocrite as I have been frustrated by Pellegrini over the last 18 months or so. Now isn't the time to go into all of that but one thing is for certain. The way Manuel has conducted himself in his time at the club has been absolutely fantastic and he has been a credit to himself and the club. Would be great for him to head into the sunset with a couple of trophies and everyone's best wishes. Would prefer him to go abroad though or another team in the CFG as opposed to Chelsea.

Delighted about the signing of Guardiola though. Think this is a signing that will strike fear into the rest of the Premier League. And the big bonus is that we will attract the very best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.