[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard the news at work hours ago and pleased as punch as should any blue. However now im home and had chance to post i hope to god rumours that the worst kept secret was being, well, kept secret because of Peps personal desire in case we drew the kraut rags in the cl. Obviously its now a done deal. Hes coming and thats it. Just hoping he was fully aware of the timing of the announcement.

I'm just excited to see how Sterling develops under him.

That rag prick Mark Chapman on five live is focusing on how shabbily we have treated Pellegrini.

Heard the news at work hours ago and pleased as punch as should any blue. However now im home and had chance to post i hope to god rumours that the worst kept secret was being, well, kept secret because of Peps personal desire in case we drew the kraut rags in the cl. Obviously its now a done deal. Hes coming and thats it. Just hoping he was fully aware of the timing of the announcement.

He said when he departed Bayern, that it would be up to the club when they announced it. I recon it was probably put in Pellegrini's court as to what suited him best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.