[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to put this in perspective, there isn't a team in the WORLD FOOTBALL who wouldn't want Pep as their next manager.

Barca would have him back, Madrid would've had him, Munich openly wanted to renew his contract, Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal all would have given their right bollock for him. He could've even had his pick of any International team.

But he chose us, likkle Citeh, the perennial failures, a team with shit supporters that cant fill their ground, always the punchline, a team packed with mercenaires only here for a fat wage, with an owner that will soon be getting bored.

HE HAD HIS PICK OF WORLD FOOTBALL AND HE CHOSE MANCHESTER CITY FC.

Fuck me, its unreal.

I took my two boys, 5 & 6, to their first away at Villa on Saturday. The little fuckers will never know the shit I had to endure during my childhood supporting this club. But to see where we are now - it was so fucking worth it.

M.C.F.C OK!!!!!

Just watching this. First question was "Are Manchester City the biggest club in England?" and the panel (Danny Murphy, Henry Winter & Jermaine Jenas) all shake their heads and say "Well United and Liverpool are". That would be the United that have won 2 PL titles in the last 5 full seasons and finished 2nd, 4th and 7th in the other 3 seasons and the Liverpool who have won fuck all in the same time period and only finished in the top four once. While in the meantime we've won the PL twice, the FA Cup, been losing finalists, won the League Cup and are in the final again.
Thats all both clubs have now is their history ......whilst we leave them in the distance

Just watching this. First question was "Are Manchester City the biggest club in England?" and the panel (Danny Murphy, Henry Winter & Jermaine Jenas) all shake their heads and say "Well United and Liverpool are". That would be the United that have won 2 PL titles in the last 5 full seasons and finished 2nd, 4th and 7th in the other 3 seasons and the Liverpool who have won fuck all in the same time period and only finished in the top four once. While in the meantime we've won the PL twice, the FA Cup, been losing finalists, won the League Cup and are in the final again.

Absolutely, although I thought it was a shit-stirring leading question from the presenter

tbf it was Murphy , Jenas and Winter what did you expect ? then Murphy and Winter add the same old....."lets face it with the squad they have they should be walking this league" no mention of the horrendous injuries to key players....

What nobody ever mentions is that all PL clubs have the same size squads 25 in total including 8 home grown! The only flexibility is unlimited number of under 21's .All clubs spend massive money it's just we've spent better.
Anybody would think we had a limitless squad of 50m pounders.

If we were Chelsea, Manuel would file suit against us for age-discrimination...but we're not, and normal service resumes.

This is just the best fucking news, just woke up to read it

WOW fucking massive !!

take that you red cunts hahahahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.