Official Hamburg vs Manchester City FC Thread

I dont know if we should change anything. we're way too open but i think we could get a second goal if we keep it the same. Sturridge for Gelson?

Wexford Blue said:
taggarc said:
Is it just me are is the camera work awful. Ball seems to be off the screen nearly as many times as it is on it!

Thank god - thought it was my telly. Half the game is off the screen and the other half is close ups of players faces.. fucking driving me nuts...

Ya I thought it was just that my stream window was tiny or something but nice to know its just a completely shit camerman

If robbie had played that half like sturridge there would be a lynch mob on here. Get petrov on from sixty onwards if he hasn't improved. Defending is almost comical at times.

A neutrals dream game, very entertaining but scaring the fuck out of me! Camera work is shocking Given is immense, they look good but im sure we will have our moments 2nd half - edge of the seat shit

What a goal!

Lucky to be drawing tho. The balls inbetween the CB's and Full backs are hurting us pretty bad.

Need the ball to stick upfront for longer. I think we've got another goal in us (on the break)

COME ON CITY!!!!

Wexford Blue said:
taggarc said:
Is it just me are is the camera work awful. Ball seems to be off the screen nearly as many times as it is on it!

Thank god - thought it was my telly. Half the game is off the screen and the other half is close ups of players faces.. fucking driving me nuts...

This. I've been playing with the aspect ratio all game thinking I'd got it set up wrong

If only Bellamy had seen Superman.Nail biting stuff...they are a good side and coming through us a bit too easy for my liking...havin said that i think we got more goals in us.Come On City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.